8FOLD: Pulse War Special # 1, "Book Club"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Jun 6 21:53:06 PDT 2023

On 2023-06-05 06:46, Amabel Holland wrote:
>     Ben squints and reads the label. "Weavers Dawn. But even if our
> ally gets their attention, we're still talking about dozens of ships?"
>
>     "Easily," says White.
>
>     "How many will we have?"
>
>     "One."
>
>     "One!"
>
>     "One to start with, anyway," says White, smiling mysteriously. "We
> call her Forlorn Hope."

Well, then.  This was a good and comprehensive story.  I look forward to
more.

(I know this may sound flippant.  But you may know, I don't publish so
much of my stories that much.  If ever.  I admire your story so far.)

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.