LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #288: Panta #1

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 14:07:12 PDT 2023

And we're back in the past and can check the eyrie archive
once again.

And here's where you can find the Panta Miniseries as well as other
Panta comics:

https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/Series/Tales.LNH/

And another Integrity Questers Miniseries!

We have Panta #1 by Hubert Bartels!  Is it time for the LNH'rs to
break out the black armbands to honor that great fallen hero
Zuperman (who is definitely dead and never coming back to life)!?
Will Background Boy's Death of Zuperman comic investments pay for
his kids College tuition?!  And can Panta avoid Copyright Kid and
Trademark Lass as she tries to hunt down Feral!?

Find out in...

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =