LNH20: The Wonderful, Worrisome World of Writer's Block Person #1: "The Gray Sameness Between Noon and Twilight and its Clear, Shining Antithesis"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Feb 3 12:55:34 PST 2023

On 2023-02-03 09:06, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 4:29:37 AM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
>> Pittsburgh.
>>
>> An overcast day.
>>
>> A shadow forms behind the clouds. There is something behind them, immense as the
>> world.
>>
>> Through the clouds falls an enormous, craggy face, the face of Judgment.
>>
>> What looks like a single being rises to meet the face, what looks like a single
>> hand reaching out to touch it.
>>
>> A great flash of violet, indigo and magenta - the Purple Event.
>>

> Return of the Grapety Purple Man?
>
> Arthur "???" Spitzer

If LNH20 has its own color event, I think it becomes a New Universe.
Maybe James Mason's acrobat cat dude will suddenly get a new brand on
his hand which gives him cosmic power.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.