SW10/WWW/REPOST: Powernaut 1945 #9: The Power Stars Christmas Special!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Dec 24 20:29:05 PST 2023

Hi, kids!  It's me, the Powernaut of 1945, with our Christmas special
from 1945 featuring the Diabolical Devilman!  I found out what happened
to Adolf Hitler after the war!

http://eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1945.htm#9

I hear we have another Powernaut 1995 strip ready to go - but this
Christmas special comes first!

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.