SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1995 #19: Any Last Words?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Dec 15 20:04:11 PST 2023

On 2023-12-15 19:41, candycanearter07 wrote:
> On 12/15/23 21:22, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> As a hero meets her fate, the Champion of Death intervenes.  We've
>> already had me *and* the Powernaut resurrected, just *today*.  Could
>> we be going for a trifecta?  (signed, Wyatt Ferguson)
>>
>> http://eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1995b.htm#19
>>
>> Maximum Extremity will *conclude*, after three more strips!  Probably
>> by end of January, because I seem to be sustaining a twice-monthly
>> schedule.
>
> Interesting, though I don't understand most of it. I like the art, though,

heh, like you, I have an online roster of characters.  Perhaps that may
help, but I guess I should go work on it now.  You can see what I have
at http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki .

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.