LNH: Cover Gallery #69i

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 18:39:18 PST 2023

A grand stage, festooned in balloons and ribbons that say "HAPPY 10TH
ANNIVERSARY!" Surrounded by his teammates, Kid Enthusiastic Double-Junior cuts
into a cake with ten candles on it - but invisible purple radiation travels up
the knife, aging them all and giving them long white beards! Off in the wings
stands a yeti, cackling and rubbing his hands!

FEELING OLD YETI: It's the 10th anniversary of Cover Gallery - and the LNH3k
isn't going to make it to the 11th!

[CAPTION: When the LNH3k realizes how long it's been, will the shock of
recognition turn our anniversary into their wake!? Find out, in-- DON'T JUDGE A
DECADE BY ITS COVER!]

====

Author's Note: The anniversary was back in October, but I figured better late
than never!

Drew Nilium