SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1995 #18: Come to Nympho!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Dec 2 15:22:17 PST 2023

On 2023-12-02 10:08, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On Thursday, November 30, 2023 at 6:59:03 PM UTC-7, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> In a rare *second* Powernaut Comic strip in one month, a hero once again
>> has to lay down their life to stop an unstoppable alien invader - and
>> this time, it isn't the Powernaut! More about this hero in the
>> comments... but this series called "Maximum Extremity" has indeed
>> reached its maximum.
>>
>> http://eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1995b.htm#18
>
> Hahahah...
>
> Arthur "Perfect..." Spitzer

Heh, Nympho would fit nicely into Tanza Late comics!  8{D>

I actually featured Nympho in one role-playing game I presented at
convention:  Defenders of Times Square!  Our Heroes faced off against
Sleez (the guy who got Superman and Big Barda to do a porn video) and
Selene the Black Queen (who likes to dress up in lingerie and fight the
X-Men).  Nympho was okay there, but Blasphemy Bitch carried the heroes
in that one!

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.