SLIME/META: new char page

candycanearter07 no at thanks.net
Sat Dec 2 13:07:04 PST 2023

On 12/1/23 18:27, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2023-12-01 06:25, candycanearter07 wrote:
>> I finally got around to redoing the character page! With new sprites
>> and stuff ^^
>>
>> https://abslimeware.neocities.org/chars
>
> This is useful!  It makes perfect sense (more than I'd considered) that
> Toster is a girl and Clay is still a golem.  And I love that there are
> multiple slime species, including "Honey Slime".

ye! most of this is like headcannon i wasnt sure how to add to the comic

also most of the species stuff are little inside jokes

like how sappy is a "honey" slime because their design was based on a
honey blob enemy from game
bluby is water because multiple ppl have said they look like a watering
can (which is also why that was their halloween costume)
cery and reed are both bugs because they were based on a ladybug species
design from a game
clay is a golem because their design is a waaaay worse version of the
claymen from mother 3
sebbys partner is a spiny because their design was based on the spike
blops from m&l bowsers inside story

and tosters entire inclusion was a bit of a inside joke since i had used
their drawing for testing stuff so much they were almost part of the
main gang

the shopkeeper was wholly original for the comic series tho