WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #345 -- Just Wanna Do Epilogues Part Eleven

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Dec 1 17:20:33 PST 2023

On 2023-12-01 09:53, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> The Life and Times of Pope Lizardsaurus.
>
> https://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/just-wanna-do-epilogues-part-eleven/

I appreciated the eternal nature of Pope Lizardsaurus in this comic.

> Arthur "Made it through another 12 months..." Spitzer

Hooray, another 12 months in the life of Pope Lizardsaurus!

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.