SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1995 #18: Come to Nympho!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Dec 1 16:39:52 PST 2023

On 2023-11-30 19:47, candycanearter07 wrote:
> On 11/30/23 19:59, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> I've thrown other stuff out of this story.  (There are some things
>> which simply do not happen with the Powernaut and his friends
>> around.)  Still, this part is important, so I have made an editorial
>> decision to keep this incident within Powernaut Comics.
>
> It's like a video game, everything outside the field of view isn't
> rendered.

That's a good perspective...  In a sense, I *am* making a video game!
If it's anything like the comic strip, it has one or two player
characters.  The stuff I've expelled, is outside their view.

This video game might retroactively change the universe which spawned
it.  But that is not a new thing in pop culture.  Especially when a
story crosses media.  Into video games, or movies, or (in this case)
into comic strips.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.