LNH20: Make Boring Art: The Series #6

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 21:02:11 PDT 2023

Make Boring Art #6
Written by Drew Nilium

"Hello again, my name is Boring Arthur," said Boring Arthur. "With us today, we
have... a dwarf, I believe."

"Aye, that I be," said the dwarf, who was wearing excruciatingly stereotypical
post-Tolkien high fantasy dwarven gear.

"Apologies, but I don't believe there were any plans for a dwarven guest today."

"Aye, I'm here to make boring art!" The dwarf pulled out an enormous drill,
seemingly from nowhere. "Jest point me at th'wall and I'll start boring!"

"Aha. You see, our title is meant to communicate an imperative to make art that
is uninteresting, rather than a command to make art by using a bore."

"Ach, I've been slobberknockered! Me agent wall be hearin' about this, I assure ye!"

Drew Nilium