LNH20: Make Boring Art: The Series #4

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 21:03:50 PDT 2023

Make Boring Art #4
Written by Drew Nilium

"Hello again, my name is Boring Arthur," said Boring Arthur. "We've had a number
of requests to include a net.villain battle in this series, so today, we have a
net.villain here, and I'm going to fight him. Could you state your name, please."

"Hello. My name is Boring Chester," said Boring Chester.

"How are you at fighting, Boring Chester?" said Boring Arthur.

"Not very good, I'm afraid," said Boring Chester.

"One moment, then." Boring Arthur walked across the room and punched Boring
Chester in the face. Boring Chester fell on the floor and didn't move.

"And there you have it," said Boring Arthur.

Drew Nilium