WWW: More Redone Art for Ripping Off King Arthur!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Apr 10 16:00:48 PDT 2023

On 2023-04-10 15:46, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On Monday, April 10, 2023 at 3:27:50 PM UTC-7, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> I'm kind of annoyed at your web hoster, though. They want my full
>> screen to show me your full comic; otherwise they just show me a slice
>> of it.
>
> Yeah, I don't know since I just use Macs and iPads to look at my comic so
> it seems fine to me.

Oh, I'm not annoyed enough to swear Vengeance on your favored web site
and never visit it again.

> I do post the redone strips at the Drunk Duck site:
>
> https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Ripping_Off_King_Arthur_Redone_Art_Edition/
>
> So maybe that would be a better format for you?
>
> It's only up to #152 there though.
>
> Arthur "Full Screen.." Spitzer

I've fallen away from publicizing Powernaut Comics anywhere other than
Facebook and Tumblr.  I vaguely remember I made a Top 100 list
somewhere, but I couldn't tell you where.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.