WWW: More Redone Art for Ripping Off King Arthur!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Apr 10 15:27:48 PDT 2023

On 2023-04-10 15:14, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> And some more Redone Artwork for ROKA strips #166-171.
>
> Part Three of Grenadine Luncher's High School Reunion:
>

> https://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/ripping-off-king-arthur-166-169-171/
>
> Arthur "Redone!" Spitzer

Your new art is nice and clean.  (I sometimes redo my own art, just to
clean up color errors and such, but never on the scale you're doing.  I
kind of *designed* low-resolution art into the master plan for Powernaut
Comics.  It started out even lower-resolution than I'd intended, but I
digress.)

I'm kind of annoyed at your web hoster, though.  They want my full
screen to show me your full comic; otherwise they just show me a slice
of it.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.