LNH: Leadership Cry.sig: Net.ropolis 2023 #5

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 20:03:24 PDT 2023

On 4/7/23 12:55 PM, EDMLite wrote:

> “Well,” Hex Luthor said, his mellifluous voice
> coating every syllable like honeyed butterscotch,
> “I did serve as President of the Loonited States.
> As a matter of fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if a
> significant number of Legionnaires voted for me.
> And would do so again.”

You know... there was a lot of traumatic stuff that happened in the
Beige era and a lot of it was due to Luthor, so LNHers who were around
then would be *really* reluctant to have anything to do with him. But,
especially after HHS, there are a lot of newer LNHers who were not
around in that time and don't remember...

(We should actually introudce some of those at some point, shouldn't we?)

OTOH, some of them might be former Nope Lads and Lasses who ironically
got motivated to be net.heroes after the Catalyzation Wave...

--
Jeanne Morningstar
Chief Procrastinator, Commission of Ecumenical Translators

I believe the hyperbole
I see the fourth colour
--King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, The Fourth Color