SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1995 #5-7: We Might Save the Real Powernaut!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Apr 3 19:59:26 PDT 2023

... Oops, I'm revealing the theme of Powernaut 1995!  Is that any
surprise for a comic following the Death of the Powernaut, though?  And
heroes begin to gather in New York City to respond to a threat, but will
they play nicely together?  Maximum Extremity continues, with three
strips this month!  (I kind of like this "dump some every month" idea,
thank you Arthur.)

http://eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1995.htm#5

The commentator who is best suited to make comments on the story, is
already in the story.  But the Superhuman World Wiki has new entries in
support.

*  Hypergaard:  extra-dimensional realm which is getting involved.
http://eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Hypergaard.htm

*  Morningstar:  heroine from The Balance, a superhero team which is
getting involved.  http://eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Morningstar.htm

*  Goldrush:  rogue anti-hero, whom everyone denies involvement with.
http://eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Goldrush.htm

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.