LNH20/REPOST: Post-Metal Doomcore #3: "To Ponder the Orb"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Apr 2 17:59:47 PDT 2023

On 2023-04-02 16:32, Drew Nilium wrote:
> Meanwhile, Imperilus, the Exterminating Son, disruptive influence from
> the Superhuman World, looked around at the pretty damn gorgeous elven
> lady who'd just appeared out of nowhere.
>
> "So... you're my servant?" he said.
>
> "I am certainly not your servant," said Velaria coldly. "I am the
> Moon's, and my oath to her requires that I aid those in need--but do not
> claim what does not belong to you."

Imperilus thought about the choker chain he carried in his backpack, in
case he should want to capture any wildlife.  Or women who behaved like
wildlife, like that one woman in Tennessee...  Ya, no, not this time. *

>    "Okay, okay! By Yiminy!" he said. Then he grimaced. "Vy am I talking
> like this! Did the Writer just realize that I am Svedish!" He blinked.
> "The.... Writer? Am I... a fictional character?"

Spectator-Writer's Note...  It's yuust as well I didn't contribute to
the previous chapter of this story.  8{O>

(* ref:  "Cauldron", 2010,
http://eilertech.com/stories/2010/cauldron.htm .  Also published in RACC
during RaccoWriMo!)

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.