LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #258: The Secret Origin of SARCASTIC LAD!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 14:12:08 PDT 2022

30 Years of Legion of Net.Heroes (1992-2022)!

And we're back in the past and can check the eyrie archive
once again.

Here's where you can find The Secret Origin of SARCASTIC LAD (as well
as other Saint stories:

https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/Series/Saint.Squad/

And we've got Gary "Saint" St. Lawrence writing the The Secret Origin
of SARCASTIC LAD!  What diabolical design did bring about the beginning
of The Acid Tongued Titan?!  And is it far worse to die in an exploding hamster
accident or an imploding gerbil misfortune?!

Find out in...

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =