WWW: #329 A Kittens Saying Motherfucker Halloween Spook-Takular X

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Oct 31 22:44:22 PDT 2022

On 2022-10-31 19:18, Drew Nilium wrote:
> On 10/25/22 6:17 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>> It Came From The Democratic Party!!
>>
>> https://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/comic/329-a-kittens-saying-motherfucker-halloween-spook-takular-x/
>>
>> Arthur "But you know vote..." Spitzer
>
> Oh no it's accurate. x-x
>
> Drew "to be fair, they've pulled out some good stuff in the, like, three
> months before the election" Nilium

Yes, but I'd love to see a Kittens Saying Motherfucker episode with
Republican guest stars next.

(For my own part, I feel the Democratic party has trained itself to pick
the least exciting candidates it possibly can, and not just for President.)

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.