SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1993 #4: There Are New Powernauts!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Oct 31 19:32:16 PDT 2022

On 2022-10-31 19:15, Drew Nilium wrote:
> On 10/25/22 8:18 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> New heroes in the finest 1990s tradition!  Powernaut 1993 continues.
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1993.htm#4
>
> It looks like there wasn't a post for #3? Which is fine, since I can
> just scroll up, but worth noting. X>

... Oops!  If I had thought of describing it, it would be, "They are
heroes for the '90s and they only want results", and "There are new
Powernauts in teams like that"!  Oddly enough, #3 already says most of that.

> Also, oh boy, I'm getting some serious Death of Superman vibes. X3 Good
> shit.

Heh, "It was the biggest comic book story of 1993 or thereabouts."
"Alec, What was Dawn of the Supermen?"  (or whatever it was called back
then.  Yeah, that might have been 1991 through 1992, but Powernaut
Comics is sometimes behind the times.)

> Drew "I'm especially curious about the hockey mask one" Nilium

You'll like #5 then.  Tomorrow!

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.