SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1993 #2: What Was Jeff Goldblatt Doing?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Oct 14 21:05:32 PDT 2022

On 2022-10-13 06:30, Drew Nilium wrote:
> On 10/10/22 8:35 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> http://eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1993.htm#2
>
> Awwwww, yeah, getting in on the ground floor on this one! I'm excited to
> find out more about what happened with this weird Powernaut iteration.
>
>> Heh, from what I heard then, Jeff Goldblatt considered the Powernaut
>> movies to be an embarrassment.  Someone may have dressed like his
>> movie character to do a stunt, but Mr. Goldblatt wasn't likely to do
>> that.
>>
>> I *think* we all know differently now.  Except, reality shifts.  So it
>> could be anything.
>
> The plausibilities are endless!

Oh, I know there's a nice big vacancy of Powernauts from here in 1993
until 2005!  I promise the 1993 series will give many options.  And I
have an idea in my head how long those options will last...  but I could
always change my mind!  8{D>

> Drew "time fractalize" Nilium

Thanks for your interest!

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.