SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1993 #9: They Can't!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Nov 29 17:58:20 PST 2022

... What is, How can four people each have the power of the Powernaut?

Apparently the world of 1993 had less power for Powernauts than our
modern world has.  So, 1993's expert on Powernauts said that no such
thing was possible!  If only he could have lived to see our modern world
of 2022!  But let's close the book on 1993 first.  The Powernaut 1993
episode is concluded, but we'll find out more in 1995!

http://eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1993.htm#9

(signed) Paul Poderr, the Powernaut since 1941.

--
-- (also signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ----
-- http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.