SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1993 #8: Team Spaceblood!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Nov 22 21:45:06 PST 2022

On 2022-11-22 19:57, Drew Nilium wrote:
> On 11/22/22 7:52 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> ... The media of 1993 has grouped these into a team.  Here is the last
>> of four teams with new Powernauts.
>>
>> http://eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1993.htm#8
>>
>> Concluded Next Week!  (but look for a 1995 series after that)
>
> Wait, concluded next week?? Fascinating... what the heck is going to
> happen. X>

I think you might have to wait for the 1995 series for the resolution.
Oddly enough, when I am done with the 1993 series next week, I'll start
writing the 1995 series past #1!

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.