SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1993 #5: Team Scumblood!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Nov 1 17:54:34 PDT 2022

The world of the former Powernauts is stymied by the appearance of
Powernaut-themed characters in hockey masks.  Wyatt Ferguson has a
theory, though.  And only RACC gets to read this theory without clicking
through to the web page!  But RACC still has to click through to read
the comic.  8{D>

http://eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1993.htm#5

Bonus Section: 2005 Reprint Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson! Scummernauts

Oh, my. This looks a lot like people inspired by Scum Death.
(http://eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Scum_Death.htm)  He was an evil twin
of mine, imbued with cosmic power from a cosmic war. I had my own run-in
with him, also in 1993.
(http://eilertech.com/stories/1988/me2.htm#eviltwin)  He was known to
inspire similar-minded anti-heroes to fight Total Conversion throughout
the 1990s. I guess Scummernauts (or "Scumblood") were one of his side
projects!

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.