LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #238: Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade that will Probably Never Have an Ending Part Four

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Mar 27 14:54:46 PDT 2022

On 2022-03-27 14:18, Arthur Spitzer quoted:

>   From a third direction, a grating voice yelled, "Oooh!  1960s
> Butterflies!  What could*possibly*  stop them?  ...  Oh!  I know!  1960s
> DDT!"
>
> A cloud of chemicals floated down on the combatants.  Doc Nostalgia
> didn't smell anything from it.  But Mister Morrison's butterflies convulsed.
>
> "choke choke..."  Mister Morrison looked up.  "Oh.  A demon in duck
> form.  How quaint.  How fitting that you should be helpless against me
> as *Internet Virus* Butterflies!"  He turned back into butterflies, only
> electronic.
>
> "heh.  You failed to notice, I am a *cyborg* demon duck!  And I'm full
> of EMP!"  Energy pulsed out from the duck.  The butterflies all
> thrashed, and collapsed into a thrashing human form.  "Heh.  I've been
> watching.  And I've been waiting for *someone* to do all this to you."

Oh, if only Mister Morrison had tried to affect Psychovant's mind then.
  Or, maybe he tried to - and promptly found out better!

Anyway, if Mister Morrison ever shows up in LNH20 again, he'll be Atomic
Rabbit's problem.

Now, could we get Rob Rogers to vocalize and record some of this stuff?
  8{D>

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.