META: Pay It Forward

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Mar 9 12:00:49 PST 2022

I wound up not signing up.  There wasn't a sign-up form, only "Give the
writer your email address".  Which is okay for that one writer who
already has my email address, but that's about my limit.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.