LNH: Cover Gallery #64i

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 08:14:08 PST 2022

Net.Access, Slasher, Bitmask and Cool S are floating in Pittsburgh
before a gigantic dimension rift. Stepping out are various giant
monsters and robots, including an Eva-esque techno-organic version of
Cool S with the symbol engraved on his armor.

Net.Access: We have to stop this dimensional incursion before Pittsburgh
is destroyed... again!

Caption: Can the Looniverse survive the coming of... the SHIN UNIVERSE?

====

Note: Inspired by Anno unifying his Shin Godzilla, Shin Kamen Rider and
Shin Evangelion into the Shin Japan Heroes Universe. Which of course
means "new." So, New Universe, geddit? I just find the existence of the
New Universe inherently funny.

--
Jeanne "The Dark Space Princess Knight" Morningstar
Chief Procrastinator, Commission of Ecumenical Translators

Every jumbled pile of person has a thnking part
Which wonders what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of
--TMBG