LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #235: Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade that will Probably Never Have an Ending Part One

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 17:07:43 PST 2022

On 3/6/22 3:20 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

 > But for now...
 >

 >                _
 >               | |      Classic
 >               | |                      =
 >               | |      ____    ____    _    ____    ___
 >               | |__   | [] |  | [] |  | |  | [] |  | _ \
 >
 >               |____|   \__]    \__ |  |_|   \__/   |_|\_\
 >                                  |_|  OF NET.HEROES
 >
 >                                      ADVENTURES #235
 >

 >                           =====================
 >                 Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade that will
 >                    Probably Never Have an Ending Part One
 >                           =====================

Ah yes. Here it is, one of the most artistically and personally
significant storylines I was ever involved in... but I didn't jump in
until issue 4, so won't have as much to say this time.

I will say this was the first cascade that would set out the pattern
followed by both WikiLull and HHS--Arthur would post something offhand,
Drew and I would turn it into a whole Thing, and Scott would create chaos.

It's kind of the first in a trilogy of cascade stories, while also being
the third in a different trilogy of stories I was involved in exploring
the LNH's history and legacy, and how it would change going into the
future, bound together by the involvement of Vectors and particularly
Time Crapper IV. The first two were Ultimate Mercenary #7 (the
jumping-around-crossovers issue, still one of my favorite things I've
ever done) and LNH v2 #50.

I was intrigued by Drew's dueling teams of legacy characters from #3,
but sadly that was a plot element we never quite figured out what to do
with. I will say that at some point we decided Cameo Gonzaga was
descended from Galatea.

--
Jeanne "The Dark Space Princess Knight" Morningstar
Chief Procrastinator, Commission of Ecumenical Translators

Every jumbled pile of person has a thnking part
Which wonders what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of
--TMBG