SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1992 #25: I Guess We'll Find Out!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Jun 14 18:33:58 PDT 2022

... That's the answer to a *couple* of questions in this issue!  One
combatant is *eliminated*, and it might not be the one you think!  But
there are still four issues to go in the series, as "Romance and Death"
continues!

http://eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1992b.htm#25

... Each strip is getting simpler to draw, but that hasn't been making
them simpler to do.  I've been making some tweaks to the remaining issues.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.