SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1992 #24: What? It's About Protecting ME??

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jun 8 18:41:42 PDT 2022

The Powernaut gets unexpected help from an ally, as the fight against
the Mad Axeman from Venus nears its conclusion.  I've got a strip ready
for next week!  (I'm trying to improve my work ethic, but also the
strips are getting easier as this series goes on.)

http://eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1992b.htm#24

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.