LNH: Cover Gallery #65i

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 08:40:25 PDT 2022

Cheesecake Eater Lad, Token Girl, Halls Jordan and Cliche Dude are tied
up to the wall of a crypto mining center. An apathetic-looking, poorly
drawn cartoon ape dressed as Ultimate Ninja is aiming a ray machine at
them. In in suspended animation tubes on the other side appear
identical-looking copy-pasted apes in their costumes.

Ape Ninja: With my Nasty Freakish Tracing machine, I will build an army
of plagiarized LNHers on the blockchain! And then I'll take over the
world... *yawn* I guess.

Caption: The LNH faces a deadly menace from Earth-Baboon...
THE LEGION OF BORED APES!

--
Jeanne "The Dark Space Princess Knight" Morningstar
Chief Procrastinator, Commission of Ecumenical Translators

It is a foul bauble of man's vanity. Away with it!
--Count Dracula, throwing a mirror out a window, _Dracula_ by Bram Stoker