SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1992 #12: I Kil'd a B'ar

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Jul 25 21:45:53 PDT 2022

On 2022-07-25 20:59, Drew Nilium wrote:
> On 10/4/21 8:26 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> I have it on good authority, though, he checked into the Dove Mercy
>> Hospital of Buffalo-New York for recuperation.  Of course, that was
>> not publicized at the time.
>
> Ooooooh, yeah, they never talk about that side of things, do they? Love
> well-considered consequences.
>
> Drew "take your fuckin' time after something like that" Nilium

Oddly enough, he did that more than once.  Go figure...

For reasons, the second Ellipsis episode will not show up in Powernaut
Comics of 1992.  But around then, it figured into a superhero campaign -
which I mastered in convention play.  "Save Ellipsis" (a.k.a. the
Superhuman Control Initiative) was about the closest-run convention game
I have ever played.  I shall try to show the results in Powernaut 1993.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.