LNH20: Smash Comics! Featuring Corporation-Smasher #5: Fall of a Titan

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Jul 25 19:00:01 PDT 2022

I'm sorry, did I violate boundary on Corporation Smasher?  I apologize.
  But I did think LNH*20* was shared-universe.

Anyway, thanks.  And you're right about me and self-inserts and
corporations.

Scott

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.