LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #251: Integrity Quest Part Four

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 14:20:50 PDT 2022

30 Years of Legion of Net.Heroes (1992-2022)!

And we're back in the past and can check the eyrie archive
once again.

Here's where you can find the whole Integrity Quest and well as
Amabel Holland's very nice Integrity Quest Companion, which is
well worth a read:

https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/Crossovers/

We have the some more Integrity Quest parts.

First off, Stepane Andre Savoie returns -- will Kid Anarky face
any criminal charges for stabbing Cannon Fodder to death with a
clamore?

And next, we have Hubert Bartels -- Will there be some seedy man wearing
a fedora with a Press Pass that Lost Cause Boy can use to announce
to the world about the quest they're on?!

And finally another Hubert Bartels part -- And will Panta finally
pay for her crimes of running around the street while not having a collar
OR a license?!

Let's find out in...

              _
             | |      Classic