LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #250: Integrity Quest Part Three

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 13:01:59 PDT 2022

30 Years of Legion of Net.Heroes (1992-2022)!

And we're back in the past and can check the eyrie archive
once again.

Here's where you can find the whole Integrity Quest and well as
Amabel Holland's very nice Integrity Quest Companion, which is
well worth a read:

https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/Crossovers/

We have the some more Integrity Quest parts.

First off, another part by Doug P. Wojtowicz -- will Lost Cause Boy
and Kid Anarky be able to save those disgusting fanboys before
Panta slices them all up!?

And next, we have Hubert Bartels -- Will all that Fanboy blood cause
Lost Cause Boy's comic book collection to lose some of its value?!

And lastly, some more Doug P. Wojtowicz -- And will anyone save the
anti-mutant mob before it can lynch some -- what?  Oh, the anti-mutant
lynch mob are the bad guys -- okay, that makes sense!  Nevermind...

Anyways, let's read...

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =
             | |      ____    ____    _    ____    ___
             | |__   | [] |  | [] |  | |  | [] |  | _ \

             |____|   \__]    \__ |  |_|   \__/   |_|\_\
                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES

                                    ADVENTURES #250

                      Integrity Quest Part Three

			I N T E G R I T Y   Q U E S T

		Reprinting the Integrity Quest books from 1993

				  Vol 1.2

		In which a group of fanboys takes a dislike to our
		heroine, there are meaningless displays of powers
		and Typo Lad is introduced for a cameo.