JE/REPOST: Journey into Procrastination #1

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 15:32:15 PST 2022

In order to avoid copyleft trolls
(https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20211210/12134948095/beware-copyleft-trolls.shtml)
and other loophole abuse, I am hereby dedicating this story to the
public domain under CC0. (I'd like to do the same for the Jenny
Everywhere material I did for Ficly, but some of that is based on
others' work, I'm still figuring out the logistics of all that.)

Published under http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/

To the extent possible under law,Jeanne Morningstar has waived all
copyright and related or neighboring rights to Preludes and
Distractions. This work is published from: United States.