SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1992 #14: He Shall Not Find The Doom He Thought

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Jan 18 16:11:22 PST 2022

It's taken a while, but Powernaut 1992 Part 2 - Romance & Death is
finally here.  It's the most detailed comic strip I've ever done.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1992b.htm

Bonus Section: 2005 Reprint Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson! As He Does
Demons, and the Venus Brood

I came under the influence of Auge von Shaitan and one of his demons in
1988.  I'm proud to say, it probably didn't end the way he expected.

One of the Powernauts is said to have visited Venus in 1954.  In any
case, it seems the saucer aliens started interbreeding with humans
around then.  That explains at least one of the aliens in this comic,
and possibly three.  The rampage of the Mad Axeman from Venus is legendary.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.