JE: The Hermetic Garbage of Jenny Everywhere Act III, part II--note

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Jan 7 18:49:56 PST 2022

On 2022-01-07 09:53, Dave Van Domelen wrote:
>       Interestingly, there was an Octobriana comic that hit shelves a week or
> two ago (dunno if it was reprints or new adventures).  I learned about
> Octobriana through the Cherry comics in the 90s.
>
>       Dave Van Domelen, recalls the unibrow....

Unibrow on Octobriana, I don't recall.  But then I only read the Cherry
comic.  I have the relevant one within arm's reach right now, 'cause I
went to the archives in the next room over and did my research.  8{D>

The other characters sound interesting.  I didn't do my research on
Stardust the Super Wizard, but I doubt any hero of his era would *try*
to be fascist, but I also understand why Octobriana might treat him as one.

And it is impressive that you found all those characters and wrote a
story about them.  Nowadays I can't even finish coloring a Powernaut
comic, albeit double-sized.  8{C>

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.