NTB/LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #227: Who Killed the Cat With Glasses? Part One

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jan 2 13:42:02 PST 2022

On 2022-01-02 13:14, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>           --==### !RACC-Con 2012! ###==--
>
>       In a private room at the Martinez Police Department, Mary
> O'Hanrahan entered death, cats, spines, and glasses into her uplink.
> As search terms, that is.  The results said nothing about glasses.
> But it did seem, Contra Costa County of California had a recent
> history of animal sacrifice - and it was the home base for Black
> Brady, the Spine of Satan.
>
>       Time to go hunting spines, Mary thought.  She'd topped up the
> power levels of her battle suit, just in case.
>
>       She slammed the data stick with information relating to the
> Black Brady case into the USIB port of her suit and waited for the
> rush of data to fill her headset monitor.
>
>       There it was, she thought, moments later.  Spines.  Loads and
> loads of spines.
>
>       Tingling.

Hmpf, I have trouble figuring out what I wrote and what everyone else
did.  Yeah, this was obviously my story segment, but I think I had help.

And are we really concluding this story next week?  Seems like a
three-parter to me!  8{D>

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.