WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #319 -- Webcartoonists Saying -- DEADLINE!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jan 2 13:38:02 PST 2022

On 2022-01-01 09:44, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> It's a New Year -- and Fred Nielsen's problems seem to be mirroring mine.
>
> https://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/comic/319-webcartoonists-saying-deadline/
>
> Arthur "2022!" Spitzer

heh.  If I were truly committed to starting a new Powernaut comic for
the first new week of the new year, I'd be finishing the coloring of
that first issue now.  Yet here I am.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.