LNH/META: Crowdsourcing info: Lethal Lawyer

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 07:31:24 PST 2022

On 2/25/22 11:43 PM, Dave Van Domelen wrote:

 >       I don't think I did anything with them beyond that one gag?
And I lost
 > touch with Mark a decade ago or so, his old webpage got mostly
deleted with a
 > link to a "new" webpage that hasn't been updated since 2013.  So, no
idea how
 > to reliably contact him, even assuming he remembers his LNH
contributions.

Thanks. I know Saxon brought them up in Birth of a Villain #17; that was
what inspired me to start digging.

I had Victoria reference the Lethal Lawyer Corpse in Liminals #2.
Probably that was because it was a story about Flipseid and the
Alternate Darkness Saga was on my mind:

 >"I'm a member of the LNH. I have the Lethal Lawyer Corps on speed
 >dial." In fact, she'd left her phone at home, assuming she hadn't
 >accidentally erase [sic] it from existence.

Which seems to imply the LNH has some kind of diplomatic relationship
with them now? Unless Vic was completely pulling this out of her
ass--but that seems more like something Sakura or Maria would do. Shrug
emoji.

 >       Dave Van Domelen, still waiting for inspiration to strike on
more Shadow
 > Girls, but did add them to the wiki.

Well hopefully I will have caught up with the RACC reading backlog by
the time you get some.

Jeanne Morningstar