LNH/META: Crowdsourcing info: Lethal Lawyer

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at eyrie.org
Fri Feb 25 21:43:43 PST 2022

In article <svb72i$a76$1 at dont-email.me>,
Jeanne Morningstar  <mrfantastic7 at gmail.com> wrote:
>On 2/25/22 12:14 PM, Jeanne Morningstar wrote:
>>Who created  him, even?
>>

>Digging around in old rosters, it would appear to be Mark Freidman, with
>Dvandom coming up with the concept of the Corps in Stranger Tales #5
>(unless there's an older issue I missed). Whether the Lethal Lawyer
>who's appeared in LNH stories is Ronn Kaylor if there's like six Lethal
>Lawyers active on Earth as with the Green Lanterns, whether one or more
>of them is a member of the LNH, I still have no idea.

     I don't think I did anything with them beyond that one gag?  And I lost
touch with Mark a decade ago or so, his old webpage got mostly deleted with a
link to a "new" webpage that hasn't been updated since 2013.  So, no idea how
to reliably contact him, even assuming he remembers his LNH contributions.

     Dave Van Domelen, still waiting for inspiration to strike on more Shadow
Girls, but did add them to the wiki.