LNH: Cover Gallery #61i

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 12:18:31 PST 2022

Doctor Stomper, Mashup Laq and Sister State-the-Obvious are standing in
front of an asterisk.gate that is emitting weird energy. On a viewscreen
are the Liminals, frozen in place.

SISTER STATE-THE-OBVIOUS: We have to save the Liminals from being
trapped in hiatus!

DOCTOR STOMPER: But... the time dilation of the hiatus is spreading to
our own narrative! If we don't close the gate, the LNH will be on
hiatus... forever!

Caption: Can Mashup Laq save the LNH from... THE HIATUS HORROR!

====

Note:

This is a blatant ripoff of the Stargate SG-1 episode with the black hole.

Jeanne Morningstar