LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #229: LNH vII #53-54

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 17:27:08 PST 2022

A really fun story, and one that set up one of the best long-running
plots we've had. I loved the way MPL is written here. I really enjoyed
Drew's conclusion to it in HHS, too, and it's fitting they got to wrap
it up considering they started it here.

(I'm definitely going to use the Time Door for something someday, though.)

It's also another example of a plotline that worked a lot better than
its Big Two comics equivalent (the time travelling O5 X-Men).

Jeanne Morningstar