ASH: Coherent Super Stories #40 - Until The End Of Tym

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Feb 1 17:05:23 PST 2022

On 2022-01-28 21:32, Dave Van Domelen wrote:
>       "You know how we never figured out how I got to be magical?  All those
> people trying to figure out which drug or drugs were responsible?  I just
> figured it out...and reality won't close the*door*  until I close that
> particular*loop*."
>
>       With that, Tym reached back to 1992.  "Like, fiat flux!"

I'm not familiar with the original stories, but I admire your dedication
to filling in the gaps.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.