SW10: Superhuman World 2020 Annual: Wyatt Ferguson, Near The End!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Dec 7 17:15:54 PST 2022

On 2022-12-07 17:10, Scott Eiler wrote:
> ... It's 2022 now.  I'm confident enough in this story line to start
> publishing it now.  Three more stories will follow, and more are likely.
>
> (signed) Scott Eiler, 7 Dec 2021.

* 7 Dec 2022.

--
-- (signed) President George H.W. Bush :>D> ------
-- http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.