LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #266: Cliche Dude and Halls Jordan LS

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 13:15:25 PST 2022

30 Years of Legion of Net.Heroes (1992-2022)!

And we're back in the past and can check the eyrie archive
once again.

Here's where you can find  Cliche Dude and Halls Jordan LS as well as other
Cliche Dude and Halls Jordan stories (except for the first two issues of the
regular series -- which are in the Electrocutioners Song TEB):

https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/Series/Cliche.Dude/

And we've got the Cliche Dude and Halls Jordan Limited Series by Jef "The
KaTeFan(tm)" Kolodziej!  Will Halls Jordan ever get over Alt.sex.Lnh.pictures
being destroyed?!  Will Halls and Cliche bond over how much they hate
Monitor Duty?!  And will their addiction to cough drops and cliches lead to both
of their ruin?!!

Find out in...

              _
             | |      Classic