LNH: Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #46: "Shine Your Kube"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Oct 29 21:58:48 PDT 2021

On 2021-10-29 20:45, Drew Nilium wrote:
> On 10/29/21 9:31 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> On 2021-10-26 21:40, Drew Nilium wrote:
> <snip>
>>> "Cure my plague, net.heroes. I am done with it." She turned away,
>>> walking casually out of the park, throwing them a parting wave.
>>> "See you next plan." >>
>> Heh, that's a *good* plot thing.  We could end this thing in one more
>> issue if we wanted!
>
> Depends on how long the issue was. X3 But yeah, we're closing in on the
> end! I still have a twist or two to throw in there, tho...
>
>> The shimmer around Imperilus flared, then shimmered some more.  He
>> faded anyway.
>>
>> "But in a different direction?", mused Mashup Laq.
>>
>> Writer's Note...  Instant story!
>
> Innnnnteresting. So he went to a different dimension? :o
>
> Drew "sent to another dimension" Nilium

Why yes!  I have lost track of how many LNH stories are going on right
now, but I figure he went to any one of those.  Or to any other RACC
story, in the unlikely event that people should desire.  Amabel and
Dave, I declare him available!  (Yeah, like that will happen.  But
there's always more LNH stuff.)

Eventually I suppose he shall come back to whatever universe I have
resolved by next year.  I've already established that an old Wyatt
Ferguson has fled the end of the Earth, by the time a young Wyatt
Ferguson shows up to watch his future.
(http://www.eilertech.com/stories/neverwas.htm)  I have a scenario for
him and the whole crew in Powernaut 2021.  (Watch out for the demented
old guy with the unexpected power!)

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.