ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Oct 29 18:04:59 PDT 2021

On 2021-10-29 17:24, Drew Nilium wrote:
> On 10/29/21 8:22 PM, Jeanne Morningstar wrote:
>> On 10/28/21 2:49 PM, Drew Nilium wrote:
>>  > On 10/28/21 12:01 AM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>>  >> On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 11:23:44 PM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
>>  >>> On 10/26/21 9:06 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>>  >>>> "Usually around this time of year the sub-sub basements above ours
>>  >>>> get into these very blizzardy conditions
>>  >>>> that cause a number of problems with like the elevators and phone
>>  >>>> lines and so on...
>>  >>> Probably because of the broken ice machine on level 225.
>>  >>
>>  >> That's better than my idea, which involved the sub-sub above it being
>>  >> this huge Game of Thrones type
>>  >> ice wall..
>>  >
>>  > See, I think yours is better. X3
>>  >
>> A massive wall of ice created by the Ice Maker of Ancient Winters
>
> The best combination! :D
>
>> Jeanne Morningstar (never passing up a chance to reference Walter
>> Simonson)
>
> Drew "never passing up a chance to be silly" Nilium

I think this is how the LNH cascades got started.  8{D>

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.