ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Oct 28 18:25:57 PDT 2021

On 2021-10-26 18:06, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> What?!  You think you can handle this story?!  Really?  You seriously
> think that you can handle this story. Well, then go ahead -- fine --
> read it.  But don't say that I didn't try to warn you especially
> after you try to claw your eyeballs out to get all of these sick,
> sick, disgusting words that you're about to read out of your forever
> tainted and corrupted brain that can never be pure ever again!!!
> DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!!!!!  DON'T SAY IT!!!!!! DON'T!!!!!!
>
> Hmm.  Am I perhaps being a tad overly dramatic?  Maybe this story
> isn't as depraved and vile and completely shitting your pants god
> awful horrifying as I'm making out to be. Perhaps.  Perhaps I am
> slightly overreacting here.  Maybe you'll read this story and say to
> yourself -- that wasn't just a big deal.  Why all the fuss?  Perhaps.
> Perhaps you've already gazed into the abyss and had a jolly good old
> time with that.  Perhaps.> (But then again... >
>
> MAYBE I'M NOT BEING DRAMATIC ENOUGH!!!!

Heh.  The story makes *me* think of a couple of hotels I've stayed in,
where the whole neighborhood was kind of sketchy and the basement rooms
were *preferable*.  And about three miles from where I live, one can
find a hotel which made the local news.  If you stay *there* and you
look affluent, the front desk staff might cooperate with the other
guests to rob you... That one was too sketchy even for me.

... ahem.  I suppose I understand all the fuss, though.  And I enjoyed
the story.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.